We have done our utmost to ensure our site and ordering process is as quick and easy as possible.
If you have any questions not answered here please contact us.
The Ordering Process
- The easiest way to order is through the order form on our website, it is secure and very easy to use.
- You can also fax your order. Within Australia fax us on (07) 5527 9599, if outside Australia +61 7 5527 9599.
- Or you can phone your order through to us. If you are in Australia call us on (07) 5527 8866, if outside Australia +61 7 5527 8866.
Check the contact page for our address and other details.
Logging into the 'Members Only' Products Section
We supply the retail trade only. The general public are not able to browse the product list or use the shopping cart.
A password must be obtained from Malmar to login and use these features. You can fill out the login application form to request access to this section. If you are accepted you will be provided with the current password. We change this regularly. Genuine enquiries only please.
To login use the login bar which is located below the menu on every page (see example above). Enter the password provided to you by Malmar into the password field and click the 'Login' button. If you are successfully authenticated then you will be redirected to the products home page. You now have full access to our product photos and shopping cart facilities.
How to Use the Shopping Cart
- Logging In
- First you must login to the members only section. To login use the login bar which is located below the menu on every page (see example above). Enter the password provided to you by Malmar into the password field and click the 'Login' button. If you are successfully authenticated then you will be redirected to the products home page. You now have full access to our product photos and shopping cart facilities.
- Select Category
- Select a category name from the drop down list or from the products home page.
- Browse Products
- You can then browse products using the drop down list in the product navigation panel at the top of the page.
- Search Products
You can also search for products using the search textbox in the product navigation panel.
To use our search feature just enter the product you require and it will show the results page for your search phrase. Singular search terms e.g. fairy produce better results than plural fairies. Popular search terms include, fairy, buddha, dolphin, chime, magnet, tiger, polar bear, bird, dog, cat, etc.
- Adding products
to your cart
- Enter the number of the particular product you wish to purchase into the 'Qty' field underneath the corresponding product. The cart will update automatically when you leave that page. Browse through all categories by clicking 'Next Page' or 'Next Category' at the bottom of each page to view all products. You must enter the minimum quantity required for each product.
- Removing products
quantities in your cart
- Click on the 'Checkout' button. To remove a product: tick the box at the end of the corresponding product that you wish to remove. To update a quantity: simply change the number in the 'Quantity' field corresponding to the product. When you have made all changes click on the 'Update Cart' button. You will be prompted to confirm any removals and/or updates. Click on the 'OK' button to proceed.
- Finalise Purchase
- When you have finished adding products/amending your shopping cart, fill in your account details at the bottom of the page.
- Enter Order Details
- On this page you need to tell us who you are and where you want your order sent!
- Submit Order
- You have 2 options when submitting your order:
- Email Orders
- If you select this option your order will be automatically sent to us via email and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you entered in your delivery details. Fill in all the customer and address details and click 'Confirm and Place Order'.
- Fax Orders
- This will generate a printable page. Fill in the all customer and address details and click 'Confirm and Place Order'. You can then print this page to your printer and fax it to us on 07 5527 9599, if outside Australia +61 7 5527 9599.
- New Account?
- If you have not placed an order with us before, no problem! You can still submit an order on the website (apply for a login first to get the password - you need to be a genuine retailer for this access.) and also download and print out our credit application form. Please complete and fax the credit application form to 07 5527 9599, if outside Australia +61 7 5527 9599.
Malmar will endeavour to dispatch your order within three working days of it being placed, subject to stock levels. Please note there might be slightly longer delays during trade fairs and peak periods. If there is going to be an extended delay we will contact you.
For delivery enquiries please call 07 5527 8866, if outside Australia +61 7 5527 8866 or e-mail email@example.com
Malmar welcomes your feedback. Please use our email form to submit any feedback or questions.